Wednesday, June 20, 2018

A New Chapter

Every time I get on here I'm like, wow! Life has changed so much! And it has! (Probably because I so rarely blog!) Obviously the biggest thing is that Casey and I are married! People ask me a lot how married life is and I tell them it feels right. I can't believe we've only been married a little over a month. It feels like we've been married for longer, and I think that's just because it feels so natural! This is how life is supposed to be!

The second thing is that I'm living in South Louisiana! (Which I mentioned in my last post.) When we started dating, I knew if we got married that I'd be the one moving. Not because we talked about it, but because I'd felt for a while that I'd eventually find myself living further south. And here I am! Though it was tough to leave home and my family and my church, I really love it here.

We live in Hammond, just a walk away from cute downtown. We love walking downtown to the many delicious restaurants! On Saturday mornings, we walk to breakfast (a lot of places have outdoor seating so Oxford comes with us!) then head to the farmers market for a few goodies. This area is known for strawberries and strawberries are my favorite, so I often get those!

Here are a few photos that I've taken on some of our walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment