Monday, January 24, 2022

From Besties to Sisters!

This weekend by brother-in-law Caleb (Casey's brother) married Julianne, my bestie since we were 14. So now my bestie is my sister! Their wedding was so beautiful and held in this adorable little chapel in Opelousas, LA. 

But let's get down to the important thing. Julianne MADE her wedding dress. Like, designed it and everything. It is so stunning!!!! Were we still making adjustments to it the morning of the wedding? Yes, yes we were. Did it turn out absolutely perfect? Yes, yes it did. 

Also, she wore a stunning vintage crown that she picked up on Etsy for a grand total of $18. The word I used to describe it is iconic

She also wore my wedding veil as her something borrowed, so that was very special. :) 

Okay now, onto photos. Some are mine but most I stole from other people off Facebook and Instagram.







No comments:

Post a Comment