Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Disneybounding!

In 2020 I found the Disneybound challenge on Instagram and thought it would be fun to participate. I loved it so much that I participated again in 2021 and I was even featured on the official Disneybound account! I thought it would be fun to share some of my Disneybound looks here.

What is Disneybounding? "Disneybounders dress up in stylish, everyday outfits (known as Disneybounds) that are simply inspired by a particular character." (source)

The theme was obscure characters so I was the picnic blanket from Frozen. So many people loved it and this look was featured on the official DisneyBound account!!


Inspired by Princess Diaries 2 -- the water fountain scene! This was one of my favorite looks. Everything is thrifted or secondhand.
A classic Snow White look. Everything but the shoes and headband was thrifted!
Eve from Wall-E. I made the purse but the leaf symbol was just taped on. The dress is secondhand--from my Grandma!
This look was inspired by Aqua from The Cheetah Girls. I made the skirt and thrifted the jacket and shoes.
Toulouse from Aristocats! I took these photos with our foster kitten, Peggy. She got adopted and has a lovely family and a new name - Angel! I made the pinafore and bow and thrifted the top.
Daisy from Mario. The dress was thrifted and the belt was actually a napkin that I turned into a belt!

Another Cheetah Girls look! Top and skirt were thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment