Wednesday, January 5, 2022

2021 Highlights

  • Adopting Cocoa Puff and Maisel
  • Painting the dining room green (it was meant to be emerald)
  • Family photos
  • March trip to NOLA
  • Kaleigh and Josh getting married
  • Two of my besties--Sarah and Julianne--getting engaged. Juju got engaged to my brother-in-law! 
  • A fantastic Kids Kamp
  • My nephew Ethan visited for a week
  • Day trip to the beach
  • Turned 30. Had a fabulous celebration with my bestie--mani/pedis, Indian food, and a sleepover!
  • Coordinating a friend's wedding 

Some of the not-so-highlights, but things that happened:
  • We had to say goodbye to Oxford, my dog of 10 years. And also to Casper, our outside cat.
  • Hurricane Ida. We evacuated to Mississippi for a week (with one dog, three cats, and five foster kittens), then came back and still had no power, so our friends let us stay with them for a week until our power came back on. We were without WiFi for a month and a half (which made my working from home a little difficult, but my work was very understanding). However, we are very grateful and blessed. We lost a tree and it took down the fence, but I was so beyond thankful that it did not land on the house!!
  • I still didn't get my strawberry birthday cake from my favorite bakery in Shreveport... 

No comments:

Post a Comment