Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Florida Trip Part 2

A month and a half later and, well, here's part two. (And here's part one!) Maybe I'll get part three up in 2019.

On our second day in Florida, we went to our friends' wedding! (Which was the reason we were in Florida in the first place.) And... I have not ONE photo. Of the wedding, of my outfit, nada. But it was a beautiful wedding!

After the wedding, we changed and Casey and I went to play mini golf. I think I've said it before, but Casey LOVES mini golf. We played five games of mini golf over the course of our three-day trip. Not even kidding. And we LOVED IT! We played at one place that let us feed alligators on the course!

After mini golf, we met up with our friends for an evening at the beach and some delicious Cuban food. So enjoy our beach pics with friends!









No comments:

Post a Comment