Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you're having a happy Thanksgiving!

We are spending some time with Casey's family and having a wonderful time. The last few days have been relaxing and fun. Yesterday my best friend Julianne (who is dating Casey's brother) and I made some yummy goodies—pumpkin dip, firecrackers, and apple pie! Baking is one of my most favorite things, so being in a cozy cottage by the lake surrounded by family and baking with my bestie is definitely my happy place!

We had a huge lunch with all the good stuff. Afterwards some of the family went on the lake while Casey and I took afternoon naps. Once it got dark, we made a bonfire and ate smore's! Now everyone is watching the Saints game (except me, obviously, since I've been editing photos and decided to blog). I finished off the last of the mac and cheese a while ago and better go get a piece of pie before it completely disappears.

I have so many things to be grateful for that it would take forever to list them all, but some of my top things are:
  • Knowing and having a relationship with my Savior
  • Being married to an amazing guy who is everything I could have ever dreamed of and more
  • My adorable little fluffball, Oxford
  • A beautiful house that we have made into our home
  • An incredible church and church family
  • Being able to work alongside my husband in ministry
And one I'm super excited for...
  • WE'RE GOING BACK TO SINGAPORE!!!!!
Needless to say, I'm beyond blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment