Friday, August 19, 2016

Photography Friday #5

It's been a weird week. I've got a children's revival this weekend in south Louisiana (keep them in your prayers--the flooding has been devastating!) and another local the next. Plus I've been trying to get ahold of as many of my friends from south Louisiana as I possibly can to make sure they're okay. I know of several families personally who have lost everything they own. It hurts my heart so much.

It's been a rainy week. And right now, no one in Louisiana is very fond of the rain. 

I've done some relaxing this week. The other night, I spent three hours reading a book in the bath. A reread of a favorite, and man, it was lovely. Last night I made friendship bread then did a deep conditioning treatment on my hair while it baked. So yeah, it's been weird and rainy this week, but there have definitely been some moments of (figurative) sunshine. (Which explains why all of these photos were, um, not taken this week.)






No comments:

Post a Comment