Monday, August 15, 2016

25th Birthday!





top: target | skirt: Versona | belt: Versona | shoes: Shoe Carnival | flower crown: Brianna Belton

I am a quarter of a century old. Halfway to 50. Man, that's scary. I've decided I'm done aging, and I'm just going to stay 25 for the rest of my life. I can probably get away with it for a while, anyways.

My birthday was incredibly chill. Mom took me to get a pedicure, then we came home and watched a movie and ate pizza. She put a candle in it. :)

A few days later, I invited a few close friends and family to join me at my favorite Italian restaurant for a birthday dinner. We had strawberry cake with cream cheese icing that I picked up from my favorite bakery. I loved having my favorite people celebrate with me! We had a lovely evening.

My mom got me this gorgeous flower crown to wear for my 25th birthday. I don't know why, but I've always wanted to wear one! This was as good a reason as any! We asked the amazing lady who created it to match it to my new tutu. I absolutely loved that evening's look!

I was so happy to have my two besties by my side. We make a sensational team.



No comments:

Post a Comment