Sunday, January 31, 2016

Mullet Tights





dress: LuLaRoe | blazer: Belk | tights: don't know | booties: TJ Maxx | watch: Kate Spade

Wow is today gorgeous. These photos were not taken today. They were taken a few weeks ago, and my heavy coat was only a few feet away from me. Today I'm sitting on the back porch in my "But first, coffee" t-shirt enjoying the sun and the slight breezy, 77-degree weather. (Okay, I lied--the breeze is more than slight and my hair is flying all over the place.)

I swear I have more than two dresses. So far, I've only posted photos of me in this dress and my lace one, and I realized I'm wearing the same two dresses in the photos in my "to post" folder. I just really like them a lot and therefore wear them a lot. Both are incredibly versatile and appropriate for pretty much any event or occasion. This one is by LuLaRoe, and it's the only style I like by them (I think it's called the Amelia, but don't quote me on that). I have tons of friends who like the other styles, but the necklines are weird on me. Plus I just like the way this one fits me. So of course I need to get it in like five other patterns. 

I know, I know. How can I go on about this dress when there are those tights? I call them my mullet tights--business up front, party in the back. They're too fun, and totally unexpected. I so rarely wear them because it's difficult to create an outfit around them, but I was pretty pleased with how this one turned out. But then again, simple dresses are the best for funky accessories. Which gives me even more reason to order five more dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment