Friday, July 8, 2016

Proud to be an American

How grateful I am to live in the United States of America! I'm thankful for the freedoms so many have sacrificed for me to have. I pray I never take those freedoms for granted.

Usually Rachel and Julianne get on to me for not dressing patriotically on the fourth, so I made sure to wear red, white, and blue on Sunday. And guess what... Rachel wore green! I did, however, match her sister, Sarah, so we made sure to take a photo.

The next day, I joined Rachel's family at the farm. It was so much fun! I made an apple pie (I love making pies) and, for the first time, made a lattice crust. Everyone said it was delicious. (It was.) We launched rockets, rode the four wheelers, visited all the animals (pigs, sheep, cows, geese). I also took some photos for Sarah and her boyfriend Aubrey. Trying to improve those photography skills!

All in all, it was a very happy fourth, and I'm glad I got to spend it with people I love!

 dress: Dainty Jewell's | shoes: Verona | belt: borrowed











No comments:

Post a Comment