Sunday, July 31, 2016

Introducing: Meditation Monday


I’ve played around with the idea of “Meditation Monday” for a while now. Ever since I started this blog, actually. I know, I’ve done so well with photography Friday so let’s add something else, huh?

Basically here’s what it is: me digging into the Word. I'm not necessarily trying to bring up anything mind-blowing, but the point of it is to give me a reason to put my thoughts into words about what I read and study and hear. I'm pretty good at doing my daily Bible reading (I have used this Bible for my daily reading for years and I love it!), but I'm not always great at actually looking deeper into what I'm reading. I'm hoping that sharing what I learn will keep me more accountable.

So Meditation Monday starts tomorrow! I've spent the last week going over some notes I took during one of Pastor's sermons and digging into the Word for myself. See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment