Saturday, January 25, 2020

Sewing: Sweet Reversible Baby Bib

Recently, my cousin Kayleigh had a sweet baby girl! Her name is Charlotte, but we call her Lottie. Since Kayleigh and I were raised more like sisters than cousins, she lets me claim her kiddos as my "nephew" and "niece" and I get to be their Auntie.

Lottie's a sweet little thing!

I met Lottie for the first time at Christmas and knew I wanted to make something special for her. I had originally considered doing some embroidery, but instead decided to make a bib. I found a free pattern and tutorial here, which was super easy to follow! I love that it is double sided!
I dug through my fabric stash and found two adorable pillow cases. The floral one belonged to our great-grandmother, which I thought was special.
This bib came together pretty quickly. I definitely will be making more of these for baby showers that I attend in the future. There is something so special about something that is homemade, and I love to show love to my friends by creating things for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment