Wednesday, February 13, 2019

1 Black Skirt 5 Ways

This was going to be called something along the lines of "iPhone Outfits" or something like that until I realized that all the mirror selfies I've taken recently feature the same black pleather skirt. Oops. Can't help what I like though!
One thing I'd really like to do again is outfit photos. I always loved doing them! I got out of the habit though and haven't done them in a really long time. I guess I need to see if I can convince Casey to play outfit photographer! :) Every once in a while I really like my outfit and I'll take a quick mirror snap.
This winter I've fallen in love with this skirt! I bought it several years ago at Forever21 but haven't worn it much until now! And now I wear it multiple times a week...
I've also been wearing the beret (in the first photo) a ton! I saw it in a local business on Small Business Saturday and couldn't get it out of my mind. A week later we were downtown for a parade and walked past the store. I glanced in the window. It was still there. So I popped in before the parade started and bought it!
I'm working on a post about figuring out my style, so I hope to share that soon! And hopefully I'll get some real outfit pics taken soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment