Tuesday, August 21, 2018

27

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling... 27??? I'm almost to 30! How did I get this old? Like, have I accomplished what 27 year olds are supposed to? I've never even taken my own car to get an inspection... like, how do I adult?

Thankfully age is just a number and life is wonderful and I had strawberry cake and gold number balloons for my birthday. I've loved those big gold balloons since they started popping up all over the place and was afraid they'd no longer be cool by the time I turn 28. So mom and I picked some up before a small family dinner at one of my fave Italian restaurants.

We road tripped back to Bossier for my birthday weekend so I could spend time with family and friends and also because my home church was having their kids revival! Casey and I are in kids ministry and love going to kids revivals. We've been to four since July! The one in Bossier was superhero themed so... we dressed up, of course.

Oxford's Robin costume was Casey's idea. (Even though he didn't go, he looked fantastic.)

All in all, 27 is definitely looking good. I'm so excited to see what all God has in store for us this year. I'm hoping to make another missions trip to Singapore and would love to have another trip as well, but we shall see! I feel like I should make some "27" goals or something. Hmmm... I'll think on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment