Friday, February 23, 2018

Coffee Date



One thing I want to do more is pull out my DSLR more often. I've become so accustomed to just using my iPhone. I was going through photos from Singapore and realized that I only pulled out my camera twice! What?? I can't even believe myself.

While being in Singapore was obviously super special and different and exciting, one of my favorite things to do is document the daily stuff with photos. Hence why I have over 10,000 photos on my iPhone. Oops.

Here are a few snapshots we took a few months back at Rhino Coffee. We went for breakfast (and coffee... duh) and ended up hanging out and chatting for several hours. I don't think I could even tell you a single thing we talked about, but it was one of my favorite "dates". Spending hours talking to my favorite human (and looking at my favorite human *heart eyes*) while drinking coffee... it truly can't be beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment