Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Louisiana Sneax Day

It's not often we get snow around here and when we do, the entire city closes down. So today we had an at-home snow day! It was absolutely freezing outside, so our outdoor excursions were very short, but we enjoyed spending the day in front of the fire drinking hot chocolate. And I baked up some samples for my upcoming Valentine's Day cookie sale!

Kayleigh and Ethan moved in while I was in Singapore, and having Ethan here is so much fun. I've never been around such young kids before, so it's a whole new world. Everything is new to him. He repeats everything we say. And he's decided he loves me and is always coming to hang out with me. It's my favorite. I'm so glad I got to spend my snow day with my most favorite little human!









No comments:

Post a Comment