Friday, January 6, 2017

Photography Friday #7

Happy New Year! New year, new me? I guess we'll see! (Probably not. I still love a good rhyme time.)

It's hard to not make resolutions come the beginning of a new year. Mine is not to blog more, or even to attempt to blog more. Life stays too busy to allow blogging to take the helm! But I would like to contribute more around here, and especially start up Meditation Mondays again. I've got a few posts in the works!

In the meantime... it's FRIDAY! The very first Friday of 2017. So do something amazing with it. My plan is to bake cookies! I recently started making and decorating sugar cookies and I'm finding it far too fun. It's my newest project to perfect. I guess I will see how tonight's batch turns out! *fingers crossed*

I'm more of a project person than a resolution person, so I am doing the Everyday Photography class offered by A Beautiful Mess. (I have some of their Photoshop actions and love them!) I will attempt to complete the prompt every week. This week's is reflection. Good thing we have shiny ornaments on the tree! (Which we have still not taken down yet... oops.)

Wishing you a very happy Friday and an amazing weekend! Let's start 2017 out right!



No comments:

Post a Comment