Saturday, October 1, 2016

Falling



top: Forever 21 | skirt: stolen from Mom | scarf: gift | boots: Wet Seal | watch: Charming Charlie

Fall is my favorite. I'm sure I say that about every season when it begins. I love the changing seasons. But fall, oh fall. The crisp, cool air. Hot drinks like Nutella hot chocolate and caramel apple spice. The Red River Revel, where I can stuff my face with all kinds of delicious food. And the clothes.

Oh, the clothes. Finally cool enough for long sleeves and layers. And in (hopefully) just a few weeks, I get to pull out... TIGHTS! I have a lot of tights. An embarrassing amount of tights. More tights than I can wear in one season of chilly weather. And, oh, how I love them.

In the meantime, I'm pulling out everything that is fall-ish in my closet. This outfit came out a true winner, and my co-workers kept complimenting it all day long. I'm just now looking back at photos of it and realizing that there are a LOT of polka dots. I tend to wear lots of patterns at one time without realizing it. That's when you know your patterns work well together, right?

Here's to more fall outfits! Happy fall, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment